View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomc585 View Post
sim card is stil in. i turned off HW3D and Overclock and it booted with service. will try and isolate which did it or if it was just a fluke.
Maybe try removing the SIM card, unless you need it for overseas, it may be the cause, but then again, might not be. I've been tinkering around with the OC due to not waking from sleep sometimes, but I found that max Oc has been most stable for me for some reason. And I can't see why that would impact your service, but I'm also not a developer, lol. Good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.