View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:17 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdiesel111 View Post
I absolute love your ROM Sharkie. The speed, functionality, eye candy... Everything is right on!

I am very bothered by the "Depending on your own personal CHT settings, the hardware "call/send" button won't work" bug... I haven't modified the CHT settings in any way and I have continually run into this problem shortly after re-flash or hard reset (to fix it). Do you have any input on this and is there a fix coming for this issue?

Love the ROM! That's the last tweaker we'll need and this baby is perfect!
this bug is directly related to cht. which is in beta, so until we get updates by the cht devs, we will have to deal w/ it or revert back to the last stable build (1.8.5) and sharkie was kind enough to cook it in as a cab so it gives us the option (also supplies the cabs for all, 1.8.5 and 2.0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jweavis View Post
Was set to 2, not exactly sure how it got set. Thank you!
was your issue w/ cht, glad its working for you now

EDIT: always seems a step behind, more so when theres kids in the house

Last edited by kjhadfield; 10-17-2010 at 11:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.