View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfoota21 View Post
The accountability factor is Awesome !!!!!

Maybe a stable 6.5 v2.2 or SharkieSuperRomSense2.1 Hybrid ?
Yeah, I'm working on the next version... Probably going to go with a 2018 Core. Sense 2.1??? Not sure about that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
is it the build in 2.1 or the manila core n such, that make it suck? im still on 2.0 cause i got lazy an didnt want to set up agian since the update came fast. the 2.0 is rockin still or do you have your sights on another build.

tryin to "small talk" cause it seems your being down on urself an none of us want dat...and you shouldnt be. i would say if you already got a fav. build on top or if theres sumthing new an promising do what you do. if you need more eyes testing..."you kno who you gonna call, ok thats kinda lame. , but you get the idea
No, not down on myself at all. Just calling it what is it. Working on new builds too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdiesel111 View Post
I absolute love your ROM Sharkie. The speed, functionality, eye candy... Everything is right on!

I am very bothered by the "Depending on your own personal CHT settings, the hardware "call/send" button won't work" bug... I haven't modified the CHT settings in any way and I have continually run into this problem shortly after re-flash or hard reset (to fix it). Do you have any input on this and is there a fix coming for this issue?

Love the ROM! That's the last tweaker we'll need and this baby is perfect!
I'm not sure whether or not I'll have a fix for it since I don't have the problem. If you search the CHT thread you'll find mention of the issue several times. I don't think anyone has exactly figured out what's to blame. One thing you could do is to uninstall CHT and see if the problem still exist. Then reinstall CHT, mine or a clean one, and see if the problem comes back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweavis View Post
Was set to 2, not exactly sure how it got set. Thank you!
Glad you got that worked out
This post has been thanked 4 times.