View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Maybe flash it back to stock and take it to a repair center. They might get you a refurb to exchange it with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Well, I am by now convinced that when I flashed the Sept 18 GTX 23*** ROM something went wrong and ruined my phone. Because I flashed it several times since, did the Task 29, etc, and it is still ridiculously slow. I overclocked it to 710 mhz, and almost no difference. For example, opening the menu (be compact, panel or sense) takes at least two attempts and a long wait. I have no idea what I did, I did not Task 29 or do it from the computer, I did put the file on the sd card and flashed from there. So I recommend y'all not to try that any more, it can mess something up.
Last night instead of going out, I stayed playing with it, flashed the simple Cookie ROM, and played with it for a while, without anything else, no SD only the contacts from MyPhone and it was still slow. I have plenty of RAM. I am going to check next time I go to Houston and see if I can find a reasonably priced phone and change it, maybe even get an HD2 and keep the TP2 for when I go overseas.
Now I need to go ride bikes and forget about it.
Better yet, maybe run over it with a bike...
This post has been thanked 1 times.