View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 06:09 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 10/16/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | Offical 3.29.651.5| Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonC View Post
Chris I am seeing the same thing with the 10/16 download as what dougcjohn is reporting. I redownloaded several times to double check for a corrupt download. My co-worker attempted as well after I informed him on your update and his did the same thing. I will give it another try and see what happens.
Thanks again for all the hard work on this.
There is probably a common factor between you guys. I am thinking possibly the recovery versions that you guys are using. My ROM's are not signed so perhaps if your recovery version is looking for only signed roms it might cause the issue. The PC36IMG should not have that issue as far as I know though. I can sign the rom and re-upload but it probably won't be good to go for a few hours. As I said though coming from my ROM's and installing new updates I have zero issues as to what you reported with installation probelems.