View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 05:08 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: No internet connection after new rom installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone0914 View Post
If this is posted sumwhere else sorry, i went through and didnt c it anywhere. My friend and i switched phones. She didnt like the evo and i had touch pro 2. I did a rom install, energy and i thank it was the standard rom on tp2. Well when we switched, the numbers and contacts i forgot to switch the sprint stock rom back. Tp2 will not get a connection to internet at all. it keeps saying provision user name and password not available. There wasnt no problems till we switched info ova with internet. Sprint techs are asking ova phone, go to settings and all settings and i can't find none of the opitions they want cause everything is diff on this rom. Since i cant get a connection on tp2, will i b able to use the usb cord and install the sprint stock rom from htc?. She can call and text just can't get on there internet. I gave her my phone and 50 bucks. i wanna fix this for her. Im tryin to keep her from going in the store and them voiding the warrenty on the phone.
if you tried clear storage or pulled the battery and that didnt work you can always put your service back on and flash stock but i would just sdcard flash stock rom back on. she still should have internet working though, how long has it been on her account/service?