View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 10:55 AM
gokudre
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 7| 21916|21680 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Been quiet on my end lately. Very happy with dinik glass 21916 builds. cruising along. Between using the latest updates and overclocking to 710mhz with no sod im happy. I have a couple of lingering issues/questions though.

1. Any fix for the way u cant answer an incoming call if u use data controller to shut down the 3g connection on a timed interval? once it kicks in u got a 50/50 shot at being able to anser ur next incoming call.

2. Is it just me or is using CHT lockscreen very cool lookin with the weather enabled but veryyyyy buggy and slow? are there any reg tweeaks etc that will help this?

3. I just moved to a new area and get very lil signal strength in my house. I wanted to flash a new radio but the radio section in the forums seems confusing. no clear cut directions on flashing a new radio. Any ideas or clear directions on flashing a new radio would be helpful

THx NRG for all your hard work