Old 10-16-2010, 11:49 PM
TheLastPriest
Lurker

TheLastPriest is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sync issues

Hello everyone,

Long time no see, I have been out of the game for a while, a few years even. I used to do a lot of modding on my PPC-6800 but as the device got older it became harder and harder to install anything without it slowing down to a crawl so I ended up using it bone stock for the last year or so. Now I have upgraded to a touch pro 2 (finally got sprint to give it to me for $99 YEAH!!) and so I am jumping back in and feeling VERY stupid.

These days I use my phone for work as well as play and have this one linked to my place of employment's exchange server (which I never had set up on my 6800 while I was modding it, which means I cannot activesync at my house since it only allows sync with one source. this brings me to my problem, I dont know (or have forgotten to be more accurate) how to link my phone to my computer since it wont allow me to sync, is there an after market program I can use? or is it a setting in the mobile device center I am missing? either way I need to be able to link the two to transfer data, install programs etc. Help please!

Much appreciation to those that share their time and knowledge to dig me out of here. Thanks in advance!