View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 11:09 AM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 10/16/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | Offical 3.29.651.5| Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Question... I noticed that the wireless teather application seems to stop working after a while. I had it on for 5 hours and had to restart the program two times. Any ideas why?

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.
This seems to be a common issue when using Wirless Tether. Search the forums and you will read others have reported the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
I would assume we could do the update version of the rom so we don't erase settings, programs etc.

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.
You guys can give it a shot and see how the update works as far as erasing your apps/data. I personally always wipe system/cache prior to any rom update. I am also going to toss out a new update for you guys today which will include a few more HTC widgets. Check back in about 30 minutes.