View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:14 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsme420 View Post
+1 for not liking it. I miss using that button to go to the home screen and I still use the end key for sleep so now Im just wasting a button and have to hit the "Back" key alot more than I should... Keep Android as Android and WinMo as WinMo.
I'm with LS on this one... plus when I use the top power button it always seems to take a press and hold for screen to come on if it times out... that frustrates me.

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 1 times.