View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo381 View Post
How do you guys like the new Power Button for sleep and end button for Home using Spare Parts?

I personally dont like the change since I got used to the way it worked before. I mean, we've had Android running on our phones for MONTHS this way and all the sudden the HOME Function disappered. I know Spare Parts allows you to make the End Button as Home Button, but it really doesnt. The real Home Function is now GONE. You cant pull up your App History, which is VERY useful. Not only that but when using LauncherPro, you cant use the "Home" button any more to either return you to the main page or pull up the Page Preview function like on Sense. I kindda think it was a bad move that should have been introduced only when the Home Button got properly changed too.

What do you guys think?
+1 for not liking it. I miss using that button to go to the home screen and I still use the end key for sleep so now Im just wasting a button and have to hit the "Back" key alot more than I should... Keep Android as Android and WinMo as WinMo.

Last edited by Lsme420; 10-15-2010 at 06:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.