View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 03:22 PM
platin465
PPCGeeks Regular

platin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good workplatin465 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FS: Bundle Sprint Touch Pro 2 and Sprint Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
The 'acceptance' was when they received it.
Yes, I believe that is what that means as well....

But in any case, they didn't pull out the time machine for me and I just got the package today.

I'm activating the TP2, which came with Mighty ROM and is giving me some problems trying to activate. I had similar problems with my old TP when using custom ROMs and switching accounts. Had to use EPST instead. Ok, just made a call, everything on it seems good.

Anyways, they're both in the condition explained. No SIM card in the TP2, but I'm sure I can get a spare one from the Sprint store. I can't test the Hero for calls due to my account type, but I'm sure it's good as well. Will be putting feedback as great on this one.

Still confused as to why the post office didn't use their time machine for me... stingy... oh, wait, what if they did and I told them "hey, don't do that, it costs tax payers too much money. Just leave yourself a note so your past self knows it's ok to deliver tomorrow." Yeah, that's what I get for always trying to save people money. How typical!