View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: does anyone have a compiled list of video sites...

These are just the ones I have in my Favorites on my phone. if you're not familiar with any of these google them... more to be added later
blue-mobile**
ChannelChooser**
Crunchyroll
Dailymotion
Feathered Access**
Gametrailers
Google Video
Mega Video
Nah Right
OVGuide**
Stage 6
StreamingPDAnl**
StupidVideos
TBN
Veoh
Videovat
wapswap
Youtube

if you know of one that is not on the list add it in your post and i'll try to edit it into mine as well, lets get a master list going so that we can turn this thread into a sticky that will benefit the whole site. Thanks to those that have added submissions to the list!

* I will not be listing Pron in my version of this list, I'm trying to end my torrid love affair with that crap.
** Sites with double star are 'channel farms' meaning multiple channel feeds can be viewed from the site (for as long as the feed is operational.)

Best... Member... Ever...

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 02-29-2008 at 05:42 AM. Reason: new additions ovguide, wapswap, and blue-mobile
This post has been thanked 1 times.