View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 04:24 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
but at the risk of sounding like a N00b is there a reason why its so small?

Does it make android more stable?
Honestly not sure. Probably to accommodate smaller cards (so a guy with the 512mb card can still use it....) Remember, for everyone's sake this project tries to be friendly to everyone. Is 256mb not enough...? I've never ran into an issue, but I've never installed more than maybe 15 apps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
It is set to always.

It doesn't ring and vibrate just rings and if I set it to only vibrate the phone acts as if its in silent mode.

You guys dont have the same problem?

EDIT: Note that the phone does vibrate when im lowering the volume to the vibrate setting. However, it doesn't vibrate. It remains silent.

Also The phone does vibrate when Im removing it from lock and such because I have "Haptic Feedback" selected. So my phone has the capability, just not during notifications and calls.
Very odd. I even tested this myself, because I found at first it didn't vibrate when I called - but when I changed that setting to vibrate "Always" it works for me. I also get the haptics when I unlock the screen, and for notifications... so I'm not sure what could be up. May want to do the typical troubleshooting steps - make sure you're up to date, delete (move, rename) data.img, start with a clean build, format the card. Knock out each one of those one-by-one, and test in between. Hopefully it's something trivial.
This post has been thanked 5 times.