View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:47 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyadk
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Run task29 or reflash the shipped 6.1 rom.
Then make sure you have the CDMA version of the Energy Rom you want to flash. Then put it in bootloader and flash it then hard reset.
^ tried installing to 6.5 rom and then installing energy. still not charging.
also tried installing 6.1 rom and then installing energy. still not charging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
i have this happen andim on NRG also... its happened to me on tons of diff NRG Roms as well... i swear its the same issue as the sound going out with headphones in and phone ringing... well kind of..

ive never notied what i did to cause it, but try soft resetting while the charger is plugged in.... thats what usually fixes it for me
^ i tried this also with 3 chargers (two 1A, 500mA). still no go =\
Bummer!
I'd say you have a hardware problem there. Replacement time?