View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:26 PM
The Coach
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
I have been on MightyROM FF for a very long time and I figure there must be something to update to. I was going to use BigMaxSense then read he is pretty much done with TP2 ROMS.
I used to flash Mighty all the time, but since I came across Energy, I haven't really liked anything else. There are a ton of options for everyone, simple to pretty loaded and everything in between.

The fixes and updates that are rolled out are constantly making these ROMs better at a fast pace. I've found it to be the fastest and also the items that are built in allow just the right level of customization (provisioning, start menu, etc.). Also, in my experience, the bases that are released are pretty stable. It's when I start adding cabs, putting 7 home pages on Cookie 2, or way overclocking that I start having issues.

Hope this helps with your decision.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
This post has been thanked 1 times.