View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 02:12 PM
howhi05
N00b

howhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhowhi05 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOReCKI View Post
just flashed dinik 0ct.8 and i dont know if anyone esle is getting this problem, but when u go to edit ur home layout and insert a task bar or appointment bar , HTC SENSE doesnt stop launching and relaunching over and over again....had to do hard reset cause it wouldnt let me edit the home layout again due to HTC Sense launching.
Happened to me on oct.8 cht2.0. I just let it sit and restart for like 5 min and sense finally loaded. I then soft reset it a few times until sense finally stabilized.

Try constantly pressing the physical end call button right after sense just begins the restarting loop. If it worked then you might get to the point to where sense says "touch to load sense," or something like that.

It worked for me might not work for you. It took about a good 10 min to get it all working but good luck.

I didn't get this problem until I imported my cht settings from the oct.7 cht 2.0.
This post has been thanked 1 times.