View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

ok...........i gotta figure this out,first am i the only vzw user on the generic rom? 2nd,if your with vzw on the 2.0 or 2.1 rom what is your results? with or without cht 2.0? does it let you set up everything (xda_uc & cht importer) then after the soft reset get stuck at tp2 boot screen?

ok this is whats happening,i task29,i flash the rom,it boots fine,it runs through xda_uc,prompts for soft reset (no manila files in any of the stuff in my folder) so with soft resetting when prompted and waiting then importing cht 2.0 settings it still does the same,so with no sd card in device and not running xda_uc or cht settings importer..............same result those of you who know me know i beta test for rom chef's so i know my way around a rom and how to flashdance and task29 and ect and none of that is the issue as i can instantly boot and run all other roms released no issues

even tried uninstalling cht 2.0..........nothing,i don't see anything in the changelog that should even effect anything as far as my issue pertains.........i know it's not the sense build as i can run it and am fixing to flash back to it,missing the hell out my stable rom but don't stress it too much sharkie,first i need other users on the generic rom with vzw to post some comparable results............like the cht 2.0 layout damn close to how i have mine

edit: looking at things from the positive side i finally have a issue to report jk lol changed my mind,im gonna flash 1.3 so i can try the Sencity theme on your rom since it's not yet compatible with cht 2.0

Last edited by Straitup27; 10-13-2010 at 02:00 PM.