View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 11:02 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I think bignadad just skinned things, made themes, and tested stuff. Maxcy wrote all of the code in luascript. If you're good at writing luascript, you can continue it yourself . The scripts can probably all be decompiled with cookiemonster's luatool (how I do things) or manually (no idea since I'm not a programmer).

Since it's not available in cab form, one would have to dump a rom with maxsense, sort all *_manila files, find the stock manila files from the same version of sense, and use beyondcompare or similar program to sort the changed files. The changed/additional files would either be part of maxsense or 'skinned' manila files from the ROM.

PS - It's not really ignoring 'fans', he's moved on to a new device (right?). The best thing to do is learn how to make your own ROM so you can keep yourself entertained (that's what I do ).
You are correct... Max was teaching me lua coding and i can decomplie/alter/recompile but the lua code is very complex and would have to do some testing and studying to get it figured out... Max took care of the coding and without him there is no one to pick it up.. I don't see much point in learning something that i will not use in the future... As a matter of fact i think i am going to have to sell my TP2 I deactivated it the other day and need the money.... i was thinking of providing my kitchen to all the users that loved my ROM... kind of a peace offering

What do ya'll think?