View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:58 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Hrm... That's very odd. Are you getting it every single time your phone goes to sleep?

Also, the LED should be green if it's sleeping - orange=wake, green=sleep. Are you OC'ing it? Have you tried not...?
I realized the colors after I posted, and it's not every time, just getting more and more frequent. I've tried dropping the OC to min (600) for now to see how it works and if it keeps happening I'll drop the OC completely. It's just strange, never had any issues other than an occasional voice problem which was fixed by turning speaker on and off quick, until recently. But all in all it's incredible to have what we've got, and my hats off to you for all of your help. Why ur not a VIP is beyond me, gotta hit some more thanks for you, you've been helpful as all hell around here lately!!!