View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:23 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Still having issues w/ not waking from sleep, all new build, reformatted using the tools recommended, reloaded sd card w/ new build, did update, set up again, runs nice but goes to sleep and won't wake up, LED is on orange, etc, etc. WTF... still loving this stuff though, my hats off to everyone!
Hrm... That's very odd. Are you getting it every single time your phone goes to sleep?

Also, the LED should be green if it's sleeping - orange=wake, green=sleep. Are you OC'ing it? Have you tried not...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPib View Post
I suppose, but it's hard to go back to WM once you've used Android for a while. It really is excellent.
Hahaha, I know the feeling. I just had too many issues with phone calls, it worries me whenever I stay in Android for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Also i am not getting the no service signal again. Do i need to change my startup.txt on the 'cdma line' to 0? I know thats what i had to do a couple weeks ago. Any info on that would be great. TIA!
If you're GSM... then yes. You definitely need to set that CDMA line to 0...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARRRGHHH
Do you have GPS enabled in the "Location & security"...?
All I need to do is check the box right? If so then yes I do.
Yes. You can try that GPS Status app, I've never used it before, but I was going to suggest using QuickGPS in WinMo before booting Android - it helps my lock-ons immensely. Are you at least getting the GPS icon in the notification bar?
This post has been thanked 3 times.