View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:30 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
@arrrghh - I deleted the data.img and went back into the marketplace and tried downloading another application and got the following error message "The application Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectledly. Please try again." I continue to try again with no success.
Huh... that's very odd. I haven't heard of anybody else reporting this issue. Is it a free app? Can you reboot now that you've blasted your data.img & try again? For whatever reason that sometimes fixes crap.
This post has been thanked 1 times.