View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:01 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
I have been using the newest 10/10 update and am seeing that everytime I try to download something from the marketplace it never fully processes. I know with the new update tool it fixed alot of glithces from previous updates but am not sure what I am doing wrong? I have tried rebooting back into Android after a soft reset with still no luck
Delete (move, rename) your data.img, try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Thanks, I am looking for the one with the battery and mic fix...I also noticed that when i boot over that no matter how full my battery is it shows that i have only like 10% left when it get over to Android.
Hrm... Which kernel are you using? If you hold your mouse over the download link it should give you a quick rundown of what the changes are.
This post has been thanked 1 times.