View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:53 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Hey guys. I have been keeping up with this thread for a while now.
I think i have a dumb question however with this newest release. I saw the newest release and read about 25 page after it was released. i saw that Reed was saying to use the update tool. So I did, not when i boot it goes through like normal and when It gets done it set up for about 5 seconds and then reboots. I thought i noticed that i saw people having the same problem but i havent been able to find out ther solution.
Also i usually DL from Reefer's site and tyhe version that he has up is the 9/28. is the only way to get the newest from the update app?
Oh no. Use the autobuild service if you want the newest kernels (zImages/modules) without the update tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdevelopment View Post
I feel like I have been searching for a while with no luck so I am going to ask. My GPS is not working. I don't even know what to start with so I am hoping that someone would be willing to help me figure this out.
Do you have GPS enabled in the "Location & security"...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyler View Post
This project has come so far and cant get enough of it. However, I'm still getting the in call issue that others have reported. I'm on the 10/10 update and have seen it for the last few updates after they enabled the adjustment of in call volume. I'll either hear the caller and they cant hear me, or when I try to adjust the volume of the call, the phone will lock up and android will reboot, but the call will stay active through most of the reload of android. This all seems to be random and not on every call, but I can reproduce the issue most of the time by calling into voice mail and change the volume up and down a bunch. Sprint RHOD 400

Thanks again to all the work on this! It's has been fun to watch it grow.
Hrm, I have the same device and haven't had the issue. Are you overclocked? Running Haret or the update utility? I wonder what the difference between my setup & your setup is...
This post has been thanked 2 times.