PapaPrem
N00b

PapaPrem is keeping up the good workPapaPrem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
I used it, and liked the way it looked. I had a problem answering calls though. And it is a phone, I want to be able to answer calls (both, work and personal). Also I heard that the white background uses more battery, I am not sure if that is true, since as far as I know the LCD gets all the light from the LEDs on the sides and then blocks it in different ways to give different colours, so white background should not affect battery consumption. But I am not an electrical engineer, so I might have misunderstood the way these work. I know the OLED displays work very different, each pixel is a separate LED, so there yes, a white would use more battery.

Alalor, you're right about the white background not using more battery. I remember a few weeks ago, NRG posted here, that the white background does not consume more battery.

As for answering calls being problematic for you on the GTX ROM, that's definitely a big problem. I just wish there were a few solid, problem-free, releases of each ROM (specifically 6.5.x) available for download, with every other frequent release being labeled beta. But I understand that would be almost impossible to do since sometimes the problem may not be the ROM itself but a bad flash or faulty hardware.

Anyone else using a stable, problem free 6.5.x GTX ROM that they could recommend?
This post has been thanked 1 times.