richarc93
Regular 'Geeker

richarc93 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
The stock kernel is strong no doubt. I totally follow "if it ain't broke, dont fix it."
However, it appears at first glance that King has really come up with something sweet with cfs11. The kernel is quicker than stock and should have better battery life.
As always YMMV.

The Market has been quirky for the last few days for me. I wouldnt sweat it, it should clear up.

I'll give the kernel a shot then... Gotta do a backup cuz the phone is really running good.

Ok, so the Market has been touchy for the past few days.. Good to know it wasn't just me.

thanks...

EDIT:
So much for the phone running good... I have another bug. Gmail isn't doing PREVIEW or DOWNLOADing jpg/picture files. They work fine via desktop but they are not coming up on the phone. I get "Fetching Attachment" and it just sits there with the Circle Timer running but nothing ever comes up.. The files are small, so (55kb and biggest is 97kb.) I'm not sure what is happening there.. Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks

EDIT #2:
Got it to work... Hopefully it stays working... Via Manage Applications, I cleared cache and deleted Data on the GMAIL App. I ran the App and it sync'd back up.. Previews Popped up IMMEDIATELY.. AWESOME..

Last edited by richarc93; 10-12-2010 at 08:21 PM.