View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 01:25 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Have you given stock kernel a chance?... for the first time ever I was able to get close to 36hrs of uptime on my phone... all I did was wipe the phone (data/cache, David cache) and then i only installed OMJ 3.5 deodexed. I did a full battery drain... it actually got down to 1% and I pushed it until it shutdown. I pulled the battery for about 5mins and then placed it back on and charged the phone back up. It sure is nice to see the phone survive for that many hours....

If the phone keeps giving me that battery life and runs good.. no sense in tweaking something that aint broke.

Thanks for the kernel info... ill keep downloading them but not sure about installing them...

Take care.
The stock kernel is strong no doubt. I totally follow "if it ain't broke, dont fix it."
However, it appears at first glance that King has really come up with something sweet with cfs11. The kernel is quicker than stock and should have better battery life.
As always YMMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarc93 View Post
Anyone having delay issues with Market. My issues is whenever I select anything to download, it take.a while for the download to actually start. Done cache clean and data clean on market and u still keep getting.same issue.
The Market has been quirky for the last few days for me. I wouldnt sweat it, it should clear up.