View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 10:17 PM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Ok installed .net 3.5 (thanks for the link) and no more errors I can load chte but cht will not "display"

no errors. when I make changes in chte (I have to click start and go find it since it is NOT displaying ANY of CHT's stuff on the screen at all)

when I make changes it "reloads" sense but at the last moment flickers and loads the standard tmobile (at least what is stock on 6.5 for tmobile) screen instead. No trace of cht 2.0 at all.

suggestions?
From XDA-Devs

CHT 2.0.0 is rebuilt from the ground up for snapdragon hardware. 1.8.5 is made for slower chip sets.

Here are some tips from the developer that should help with quick link issues and slowdown. Also reducing the number of levels and pages helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted @ XDA-Devlopers.com by Co0kieMonster

About Performance:

For HD2 users: It was made for the HD2 and it should run nice and slick on it. But I do recommend installing Chainfire's HD2/Leo 3D Driver Patch - it's great.

For non-HD2 users: Keep in mind that this was primarily made for the HD2 and it will be slower on other devices. To improve performance you have options to: reduce the animation level and reduce the number of quick links pages.

General tip for more speed (both for HD2 and non-HD2): Disable full screen Weather animations: Tap to add a new Quick Link and add the "Weather Toggle".

It will then appear as a shortcut in your quick links, and can be used to quickly enable/disable weather animations.

Last edited by JQuill; 10-11-2010 at 10:23 PM.