View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.5 | FroYo 3.29.651.5 | *Updated 9/25/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmalls View Post
Thanks iknowsquat, I'll make sure to do this next time. I restored my last backup and installed Sapphire without a problem. Looks great. What is the recommendation if Sapphire is updated and I have it installed?
Sure, np. Happy to help.
In that case you should be able to just flash the new theme over the old since it will have all the same/similar elements. Of course it's the Devs call but I've never seen a theme update that required it to be installed over a "blank" ROM.
Just FYI the Sapphire themes developer, konikub, has been MIA ever since his laptop died.