View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[10-11-10]★SharkieROM v2.0★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Damn! That sucks and it's not good! Awaiting your next report...

Maye I have too many things installing at boot now...
nah i think its gotta be something on my end,will see fixing to try again in a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

I swear there used to be a setting somewhere that enabled the screen to automatically lock when put in sleep mode or the screen is off... But now I can't find it. It's possible that was a part of a package that I've removed. I hope not. I'll keep looking for it throughout the day. I feel like CHT has got to have that option somewhere as well. If I can't find it, I'll go through my kitchen later tonight when I'm home and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for the feedback!
CHT Editor>Lockscreen>Lock on Standby (turn on)>menu and apply changes and it will lock whenever the backlight goes off/on

This post has been thanked 1 times.