View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-11-10]★SharkieROM v2.0★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by union122 View Post
Downloaded and testing v2, 6.5x one hour in and great !
quickies, can vibrate be enable when typing ? can we change the keyboard theme back to stock ? and is there any auto lock when when backlight is off option ?
thanks sharkie
Vibrate when typing only: Settings>System>Touch Response-check "Vibrate on Touch", then from the advanced tab check "enabled only for on screen keyboard".

There's no way to remove the keyboard skin. You may be able to use your own EZInput cab instead. For future versions, I'll consider removing the skin. I thought about it this time, but figured I'd leave it alone for now.

I swear there used to be a setting somewhere that enabled the screen to automatically lock when put in sleep mode or the screen is off... But now I can't find it. It's possible that was a part of a package that I've removed. I hope not. I'll keep looking for it throughout the day. I feel like CHT has got to have that option somewhere as well. If I can't find it, I'll go through my kitchen later tonight when I'm home and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks for the feedback!