View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
What!!!!!!! That looks hot! I've thought about making one myself, but no one ever asked about it and I couldn't ever come up with one that I thought people would like. But Hells Yeah you can rock a SharkieROM sig bar!! It's good to see you into graphic design more these days too!

Working on editing the 1st post for v2.0. Should be up in about 15 min. or so!
thanks man i appreciate it,it's the first i ever did so i was skeptical of how it was gonna turnout but i thought it looked decent!! hell yeah i'm gonna rock it!! got some other graphic rom related things im working on

thats great news,i was getting flashitus and i feel the fever will break soon lol,gonna flash asap,im ready to dl as soon as it's up!! thanks man!

This post has been thanked 1 times.