View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 01:21 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[9-23-10]★SharkieROM v1.3★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Aight, so I've spent most of the day making stupid errors. So it's looking like it won't be until tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get them all built and uploading overnight. Assuming the upload doesn't F up for no apparent reason like they like to do sometimes, I'll put up the links early in the morning before I go to work.
thanks for the update........your rom is the only i can use 2.0 on based on how i use my phone so i can't wait for the update on both 6.5.5 and 6.5 gonna be up all night...........now im gonna be eager as hell for the morning lol,thanks for all your work and all you do for the community!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
Thanks for the update and can't wait.

Mondays don't have to always be bad..

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
+100 to that homie!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.