View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:51 PM
leadpoizon
VIP Member
Threadstarter

leadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIPleadpoizon is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||8-10-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredric53 View Post
Not sure if anyones getting this issue..but when i get everything setup,i disable htc sense and run windows default because it frees some mem. My issue is the lower soft keys disappear an becomes a white strip across the bottom of the screen with contacts and com mgr beside each other in the lower left hand corner they r active i can press them but i no longer have the normal soft keys...it looks terrible help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
This is a great ROM. I can't believe I never tired it before. Clean, fast, nothing extra that I don't need, and everything (almost) works I installed 8.10.10 Sprint version since I am on sprint, and USB tethering does not work for me. When I go to Internet Sharing and hit connect, I get Error Code 67 failure (Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again). I tried update profile in settings and still same issue. If anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful.

Thanks
My entire kitchen mysteriously got destroyed, so I had to start all over. This is one of the reasons that I didn't have any updates for a while. The good thing is, I was able to start fresh and iron out all the bugs. The USB tethering bug has been fixed and I am currently testing the latest beta for the 6.5 rom. As for the 6.5.x rom, I'll be working on that as well, along side 6.5.

Last edited by leadpoizon; 10-11-2010 at 12:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.