View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:55 AM
yearn
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Threadstarter

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Imagio Stock cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
Here are some cabs that will work with the Stock ROM:

Attachment 78405
Attachment 78406
Attachment 78407

With the Bckgrnd 4 All Tabs cab the calendar tab will be transparent; however, you will want to install the Clear Weather Background cab or your weather tab will look odd. The Email Tab 2.5 makes your email tab look more like the Sense 2.5 tab, i.e. you will see an image of the entire email instead of the envelope.
Awesome man! that worked beautifully! now all i really want are a few nice looking (and working) taskbars to choose from. im running ninjas android taskbar right now but it really dont fit with my theme very well, and it reverts my volume back to the 6.0 style.
thanks again.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 10-10-2010 at 11:06 AM.