Thread: prl update
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:20 AM
jpwhre
Almost a VIP

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre
Re: prl update

When I was flashing my tp to cricket, i had to install an old 1x prl for my area and then do *228 and it would update my prl to current. Had to always do it that way. I don't know the flashing process to get mpcs but i'm sure there was a method in it that required a particular prl to be installed to work. It was the same with cricket, but the required prl was outdated. So I found a way around it that worked for me. Try some test and find the prl page that has all prls. Will see If I can find the link and edit this post.

http://www.corolada.com/prl/

The way i found the 1x prl that worked for me was by installing it and dialing *228. If i had the wrong plr, it would go halfway thru the ota programing and hang up. Also when I had the current prl update on my device, the *228 ota update would go half way then hang up. Like I stated, I don't know how mpcs works, but it was my cricket experiance. Try some testing and see what works.

Last edited by jpwhre; 10-10-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Found link