Old 10-10-2010, 10:06 AM
aliens50

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
..bump to top of page (more visual) NRG twitter:
Hotfix for all of Oct 8 and Oct 9 ROMs for some of the missing shortcuts to the Office applications.
http://digs.by/dqXyN4

BTW, my 1X issue guessing was directly related to WMLongLife I believe... in a hurry guessing I didn't follow the detailed directions in post 3 regarding uninstall & switching back to 3G auto.. but really can't believe that would follow through a task 29 (5 times), 6 ROM flashes & a stock flash..... (and much much more... (3P's, radio...)

btw Here's what REALLY finally cleaned it out.. WIPE IT ##786#
Reset
(put in your msl)

... so if your having some real strange stuff that's following you around.. dump her.. ooppps I mean, do the ##786#

If you're a tad shy about cookie 2... definitely don't mess with WMLL! ha!
Got WMLL running sweet now!
~either conquer it or it conquers you!~
Currently running Energy.RHODCDMA.21681.Sense2.5.Cookie.Classic.Oct. 08

After ROM and usual cab install, often would not connect to data (data errors), or would not make a phone call (some new no signal errors) and would not enter 1x when trying to make a call. All sorts of weird phone and data problems.

Did not install WMLongLife, but I did have maxx's battery saving cab installed. I uninstalled that, and then tried ##786# just to try what you were talking about, wouldn't ask for MSL or connect me with anything, so Installed Mighty's Enable Plus Codes because that's the only one I could find on short notice, but still phone codes don't work (get call cannot be completed as dialed).

However, after uninstalling maxx's battery saving cab, installing enable plus codes, the data and phone seem to be working now. Time will tell, cuz I have to leave the house and go grocery shopping ><

Thanks for your input Teradog! Your posts are always helpful and informative.
This post has been thanked 1 times.