View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 08:43 PM
IanPhillips1
PPCGeeks Regular

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 8 *VINdows Phone* Plutonium ROM SYS 28240 with ##codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Okay, my issue with quick links replicating themselves and taking over previously defined slots and jumping around to blank pages is gone (for now, knock in wood). It did happen again.

I had DH ListViewStartMenuWVGA.cab and throttlelock installed. I uninstalled both of these, and after cleaning things up, it hasn't happened again. Not sure which if either was causing this issue, but heads up.
I am having the same issues but I have the start menu disabled and haven't installed any cabs to alter the start menu outside of disabling it and enabling the x button. I thought it was the CHT editor as I was on r1 but upgraded to R3 and thought it fixed it, and it did for a day or two but it still kept happening. I backed up my CHT settings and reapplied hoping it would stop but it hasn't, hopefully when CHT 2.0 comes out of beta next week it will be fixed. I'm thinking it has to do with the manila patch that keeps the quick links from being able to be pressed on blank screens, I dont recall this issue when CHT beta came out, just after the patch.

Vin's Plutonium (hearts)
VZW 2.35 Radio
This post has been thanked 1 times.