View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:18 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
1. Can you please confirm that Compact Start Menu == QuickMenu?

2. If so, can you also confirm that some of the items in the "Settings" menu are missing in CSM when compared to the original WM6.5 menu?

3. And what's it gonna take to get a screenshot of the Panel start menu
sorry man... a tad tired...
1. it's always been that since he came out with it..?! I thought you were on it already.. been a week at least.. that's only one of 5 options..
2. Not missing in CSM, possibly missing in "Sense" startmenu replacement (5 of them) I didn't see them briefly & I'm not using it.. (they may be there... anyone? I just didn't see them)
3. All screenshots come up when you go into change the startmenu.... flash any rom & follow my red highlighted 3 step method to change in the last couple pages.. heck it took me 5 weeks to get a screen shot up last time..
This post has been thanked 1 times.