View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:02 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

NRG Twitter Energy (NRGZ2 on Twitter: He liked this post..
xda-developers - View Single Post - |MULTI LANG|RHO|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-Energy-.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018
Sound familiar? If not read the last 5 pages & highlights in red... HA!:

"A lot of people seem to be confused about the new ROMs, so I decided to post answers to the most common questions (although they had already been answered separately), so that all can be found in one place.

1- "I cannot open the new zipped file", or "the downloaded files seem to be corrupted".

Solution: Download and install the BETA version of 7-zip at 7-Zip

2- "What is the Classic ROM?"

Answer: The last batch of Cookie ROMs came with Cookie version 2. Although it has additional functionality, some people (including NRGZ) were under the impression that it consumed more battery. So, NRGZ now makes available two "flavors" of Cookie ROMs: with Cookie version 2, and with Cookie version 1.8.5 - this one he called Classic.

3- "What are the new options of Start Menu replacement?"

Answer: NRGZ posted the explanation here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ostcount=27076
My suggestion is: try them, and choose the one you prefer. There is no magical solution: either you pay a price in available ROM, or you pay a price in look and feel.

One more thing: PLEASE STOP ASKING FOR A CHANGELOG. NRGZ usually posts it first on the HD2 (Leo) thread. If it is not there, there isn't a changelog YET. Either flash the ROM and see for yourself, or wait. Patience is a virtue
"

nuff said...
by the way... i don't feel cookie 2 uses more battery... imo

Last edited by teradog; 10-08-2010 at 01:19 PM.