View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:51 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Teradog, glad you're still around answering these ridiculously repetitive questions! I'm watching over you boys and girls but not feeling the need to post much these days...

My experience with 21680.Cookie2.Oct7 is vastly different. This ROM flies! Nothing slow and sluggish and the customization isn't difficult once you go through all the options. It may be intimidating initially but it offers greater flexibility. I'm even sticking with the regular Start menu despite being a RAM hog. I reboot every other day to clear things out.
hehe... you've still got the best rep to post ratio I've ever seen!! :>))

I'm having a doi moment right now with cookie 2... ahhh .. looking for the new slider...
*edit* doi.. menu, CHTeditor, Softkeys, Enable CHT softkeys (on)
(offers much more screen real estate imo)
*edit*... now that this RAM issue has come full circle & things are awesome... AND I've finally got tethering & sound working on the same SD/Android build WITH all my music & Windows stuff on it (no need to change SD cards..) I'm going to try & go on vaca from here for a while...

Last edited by teradog; 10-08-2010 at 01:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.