View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:34 PM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
your kidding right? come on man... you gotta at least try... i take hours to type all this stuff up & even highlight it in red???
re-read your post & hopefully you'll have a V8 moment
*edit*
OK in sense a little tougher, but... in the last 3 pages I have it in 3 posts... settings, other
Teradog, glad you're still around answering these ridiculously repetitive questions! I'm watching over you boys and girls but not feeling the need to post much these days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris812 View Post
haha.. Ya my rep did double in about 2 hours.. Funny.. So I gave the cookie2.0 a try again and it's just too much stuff to change but most imporantly is slow and sluggish.. I flashed the 6.5.x Classic cookie 1.8.5 and holly molly I am in love.. I seriously think NRG cooked that one for himself.. Seriously smooth and clean.. It is now (after months of flashing) my newest fallback ROM.. I am not even sure I'll be flashing for a while because of that..
My experience with 21680.Cookie2.Oct7 is vastly different. This ROM flies! Nothing slow and sluggish and the customization isn't difficult once you go through all the options. It may be intimidating initially but it offers greater flexibility. I'm even sticking with the regular Start menu despite being a RAM hog. I reboot every other day to clear things out.
This post has been thanked 3 times.