View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:31 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3matthew3 View Post
please do tell... i'm hesitant to upgrade myself... I'm running Energy.RHODCDMA.21680.Sense2.5.Sep.29 standard with CHT 1.8.5 installed. Pretty good setup speed/battery/stability.

I like CHT 2, but did not want to deal the the answering issue that I was having and random restarts that i had experienced.

what kinda of problems are you experiencing? I was gonna flash today.

thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
why what happenned?
It was nothing major, I was experiencing a little stability issues and it took me a while to figure out what it was. It was the Sense Start Menu. It is different & I like how it looks but it caused alot of things to act weird for me and some simple tasks were impossible to do lol. I just did a hard reset & stuck to CSM. Everything is fine & normal now
This post has been thanked 1 times.