View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:22 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris812 View Post
haha.. Ya my rep did double in about 2 hours.. Funny.. So I gave the cookie2.0 a try again and it's just too much stuff to change but most imporantly is slow and sluggish.. I flashed the 6.5.x Classic cookie 1.8.5 and holly molly I am in love.. I seriously think NRG cooked that one for himself.. Seriously smooth and clean.. It is now (after months of flashing) my newest fallback ROM.. I am not even sure I'll be flashing for a while because of that..

On another note I am on Cricket and have tried to get the wifi router stuff to work with no luck at all.. I beleive it is because it uses proxy internet without true WAP.. Don't quote me here..

NRG I would totally love for you to look over a Cricket Carrier Cab so that it runs friendly with your ROM.. Actually it would be even better to add it to the carrier provisioning.. If anyone has the talent to tear apart my cab and "clean" it up please PM me with your email and I will send you the cab.
.. :>)) ... and hit ya again.. :>)) *edit* AND... on that note, just noticed y'all just put me @ the 4K, double VIP mark.. thanks to all, gonna go play with new ROM now... :>))

Last edited by teradog; 10-08-2010 at 12:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.