View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:43 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
As you know.... I am running a differnet ROM right now and will not be able to flash the latest Energy ROM till Sunday. Anyway, I like the memory saving with the Compact Start menu. Which cab do you suggest to run that will give me that? Thanks in advance.
Simple answer: NONE, it's all built right into the ROM's!!!
I gave you my opinion & how to select the different ones in red over the last 2 pages... but, that's only my opinion, you may have a different one!! And that's what makes NRGZ28 so awesome!!! He's cooked in all of these!!!
Read this..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1968725-post26594.html
... and this here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1968966-post26618.html
"Start Menu Layout Switch (SMLS): start(winkey), settings, start menu layout switch
Normal: 73 MB free *default with NRG's great signature startup menu
List View: 72 MB free
Panel: 97 MB free *** MY FAV BY FAR
CSM: 95 MB free (settings, startmenu layout)(Compact Start Menu... quick menu w/ mods)
Sense: 97 MB free (EITHER start(winkey), settings, other, SMLS OR slider to settings"

I use / like the 680 cookie2 (no dinik or GTX), using Panel Startmenu. Like it better than Quick menu(CSM) even.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IF YOUR ROM IS "CORRUPT".... (and it may be but probably not..)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
BIG BUMP.. use the lastest 7-Zip hyperlinked below, to expand your ROM DL!!
thanks & thank'd kris812!!

More precisely, use this one: Download 7-Zip 9.17 beta (2010-10-04) for Windows:
..hit the > next to kris812 name & thank for info.. *edit* or hit thanks here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1969054-post26636.html
..also thanks to howhi05 here, for getting us thinking we may actually have to use another extraction method instead of blaming it on the DL in the first place!! :>)) ~please don't thank this post, hit theirs instead~
..going to pop you over 100 rep for that one kris812... your rep doubled in 2 hours... :>))

Last edited by teradog; 10-08-2010 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.