View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 10:48 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Panel Start Menu: ~ by far my fav & offers the best RAM!! (a virtual tie for best RAM)
Programs: folders are list first & together 'orderly fashon'. Then programs: easy 4 wide program scrolling, uses full screen, matching good looking coloring.. awesome**
Settings: 3 bottom tab (personal, system, connections), then a very usable easy to see & finger scrollable menu. ** drawback, only 2 wide scroll/view & a tad ugly.. but then again how many hours a day are you sitting in settings?! Still VERY usable..
If you're going from "Panel startmenu" to another, in settings, be carefull not to hit the wrong thing... he's got a lock icon for SMLS, but the switch locksreen text is right next to it... :>)) perhaps he flipped the icons by mistake..

Sense Start Menu:
Programs: basically the OCMan startmenu we discussed a month ago from XDA (which was an apparent kenia1234 startmenu replacement mod)... thread here
I personally don't like it... all programs are nicely 5 wide BUT NO FOLDERS! So, if you have 50 more cabs you load.. it's a real hassle.
Settings: The same as using the slider to goto the settings, but has a button link. I didn't see all the detailed settings in there. When I started on this more RAM trek over a month ago, we had to load another cab that contained all the rest of the more obscure settings files.. I didn't see it, will look again...
*edit*
If memory serves me... ControPanel_shotcuts.zip from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/misc...ments&t=711914
~someone post it in this thread also after I had been using it for a while.... feel free to bump your post.. it may even be in the paperclip..

(IMO ... in my opinion... for whatever that's worth..)
PANEL is the only one I'll be using

Last edited by teradog; 10-08-2010 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.