View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:39 PM
idenlover
N00b

idenlover is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

I'm going to repost this in the thought that it no one saw it before it got buried. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also sometimes when I'm on the phone the notifcations screen pops up, is there something that I'm accidentally hitting for that to happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idenlover View Post
After deciding I liked the classic messaging better for speed, capitalization of the first letter of the sentence, and the huge send button for your left thumb, I'm a little stumped on where/how to separate my sms/mms and my gmail account. Now they're both setup under messages, when I really just want my gmail on the email button and my sms/mms on the messages button. I found the option for showing the account selector at the start of messages, but if I turn off the account selector, it just shows me my gmail account. And I'd rather not have to click on "sms/mms" every single time. Is there a place to set priority, or just to remove my gmail from messages completely so that it just shows up under email?
Thanks for the help, it seemed rom specific as some might not have both messaging options, I wasn't sure