View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 04:16 PM
netengineer
PPCGeeks Regular

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

What I feel your still not clear on is which is the BT issue & which not.. My take? you had the couldn't answer on the phone & couldn't hangup on the BT??? The couldn't answer is new with cookie 2, the BT can't hangup is very OLD! Nice to know about the other 6.5.x ROM (old)... but haven't seen any newer ones working... have you?

I either can get on thing to work and the other thing not to work. I can't get them to work at the same time. I use BT alot because I have to drive in to DC and you have to use a handsfree headset. What happens is after a call ends I can not hangup on it with BT. If I try with BT I can't hang up by hard key or soft key on the phone. (or it just takes a long time) I can answer fine with the headset or BT. All that with the #777 in there. If I don't have the #777 and whatever is in the ROM to begin with I can't answer (BT or Headset) but if I make a call I can hangup just fine. Go figure.

With the ROM I am using now (older) it works perfect. (on this issue)

Energy ROMs after June had this issue for me.