View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:13 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: To root, or not to root...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Go in to your recovery and "wipe". You can also use ##786#, but you need your MSL, that will factory reset your phone (note; this will only reset your current rom to what ever settings it came with as custom/default, if you're on a custom rom. If you are not on the stock rom, this "default" may not be the same as how it came originally from Sprint.)

-CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeny View Post
I have not flashed a custom rom. Im on the stock rom and i hust wasnt to delete everything off of it and get it to how it was the day i bought it. Like if this was windows mobile i would want to do a hard reset or clear storage on the stock rom.
Refer to previous message, quoted above.