View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 12:33 PM
i_m_jughead
PPCGeeks Regular

i_m_jughead is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
This really is the most important part for people? I think the camera takes horrible pictures, but I guess that's just me lol.

There are some devs working on it, the userland stuff is done... but the kernel piece, the piece where Linux actually understands how to talk to the camera itself - that's the hard part, and the slow goings part.

Hopefully it will get some more attention soon, but there's still a lot of other things that need to be ironed out... Power management is #1 in my mind, and that is where a lot of work is being done currently. Full USB support seems around the corner as well.
I just tried this test on TP2, try taking pictures without the backcover or remove the small plastic lens which is in front of it.
What i have found is that the crappy plastic which is in front of the camera get all dusty and scratcy and this causes the pictures to come really dull....i did a before and after with and without the plastic and the difference is day and night